1. House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie WhippleThe date for this one is April 15th. I haven't heard much about this one, and I haven't read anything else by the author, but the cover is beautiful! The Goodreads reviews aren't the best though, so I might wait a while to pick this one up.
2. The Looking Glass by Jessica ArnoldThis is another April 15th release with a beautiful cover. I haven't heard much about this one either, but the premise on Goodreads is very intriguing.
3. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. ArmentroutApril 15th looks to be the big day for book releases this month! This book definitely sports another gorgeous cover, and the premise is extremely promising for this one. I can see myself getting a copy of this in the near future.
4. The Forever Song by Julie KagawaAaaaaaand ANOTHER April 15th release! I'm a big fan of Julie Kagawa, but I must shamefully admit that I haven't read any in this particular series... With this one coming out soon, I might have to fix that.
5. Sea of Shadows by Kelley ArmstrongThis one is not being released on the 15th, but rather the 8th of April! I've read and enjoyed quite a few Kelley Armstrong books, so I'm excited to see what this one has to offer!
Alrighty, so these five books are what caught my attention for April. What have you seen floating around? Would you read any of these?
Thanks for reading!