7.14.2013

Treehugger - Free on Kindle

Hi everyone! A few months ago (around February) I posted a review of Treehugger by Kea Alwang. I loved it, and I gave it five stars, and I think you should all read it too. 
SO. Luckily for all you bookworms out there, Treehugger is free for Amazon Kindle for three days only. Those days are July 14th (today), July 15th (tomorrow), and July 16th (the day after tomorrow). So if you have a Kindle, visit this link and download the free e-book. If you don't have a Kindle, but have a smart phone or computer, download the free Kindle app and then proceed to directly visit the previously posted link to download the free e-book. 

Then, read it. 

Also, you should read my review. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!