4.20.2013

November Cakes

So a long time ago I read an awesome book called The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. A little while after that, she posted something concerning the made-up food in the book: It was no longer made-up:

 (Maggie's Recipe for November Cakes from her blog!)
 
So one cold night in December (sorry, I missed November), a friend and I decided to finally crack down and make them! And we did!
 
 



They were delicious. :)
SO. Go read The Scorpio Races and then make November Cakes!
 
Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. Hi!:D I haven't read the book before, but these November cakes look delicious! I might consider reading it just to make these in the end:) Sweet post<3

    Diane@Dee's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I hope you do both! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I only just discovered your blog but I’m liking it so far. The November cakes looks so delicious! I might pick up this book.

    Ann@Blogging Profits

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!