4.20.2013

New Way to Follow

Hi everyone! I finally caught up and added my blog to Networked Blogs! So if that is your preferred way of following the blogs you like to read, you can follow my blog that way too!

In other news, I have TONS of books to post for my next IMM post, I have a SUPERCUTE dress for prom tonight, I'm getting my cap and gown on Monday *squee!!!*, and I'm leaving for college in less than two months! Yay for summer school! I will definitely still be blogging, but probably only as consistent as I have been as of late. Which is to say, not very consistent.

Anyway, look for my massive IMM post tomorrow, and enjoy my previous post about November Cakes!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!