3.07.2013

A Few March 2013 Releases

There are TONS of exciting YA books coming out this month! Here's a sneak peak at just a few of them:

1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
 
LOOK at that cover! It's GORGEOUS! I would buy this book just for the cover! Also, I'm pretty excited about the actual book too. I can't wait to get a copy of this one! Check it out on Goodreads here.
Release Date: March 19th 


2. Poison by Bridget Zinn
 
I love the cover for this one too, and the premise sounds amazing! I've seen quite a few good reviews already. I'm also very curious about the cute little pig behind the girl. Find out more about it on Goodreads here.
Release Date: March 12th




3. Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
 
I have actually already read this one! I was chosen as an Ambuzzador (through Random Buzzers.com) and it's been a lot of fun spreading the word about this one. It was really good, and a unique retelling! Check my Facebook or Twitter page for more info about this one. You can also read about it on Goodreads here.
Release Date: March 12th 
 
 
These are just three of the many fabulous YA books coming out this month. What do you think of them? Which books are you most excited for?
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!