2.24.2013

In My Mailbox (26) - Ambuzzador Edition

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at TheStorySiren.com and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a fun way for bloggers to show off what books they've received in the mail, from the library, from a bookstore or a friend, etc. in the past week. Find out more about In My Mailbox here, and if you'd like to participate, join the linky list here. If you participate in this meme or in a meme like it, feel free to comment with a link to your post!

So I've been lazy about posting because a few of these are from the week before last, including:

An ARC of Strands of Bronze and Gold
from the Random Buzzers'
Ambuzzador Program!
 
I know my "Currently Reading" thing somewhere over there ----> says that I'm reading this right now, but I actually finished it like the day I got it. Haha :). I'm super excited about being a part of this program! I got an extra ARC in the mail as part of my Ambuzzador's kit, so I will have to think of something creative to do with it.
Also, I got a bunch of code cards that are good for one free book when you use them to make a Random Buzzers account. I gave most of them to my library buddies, BUT I have one left! The first person to email me at amandaswritings@gmail.com can have it! So go email me!
(I made ^that^ purple so it would be more noticeable)
 
SO. In other IMM news, I visited the library a few times and picked up:
 
 
1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (which I sadly haven't read yet).
2. Dead to You by Lisa McMann (which I read and didn't really like, but I think that most people probably would like it).
 
 
I ALSO got myself a shiny copy, via BN.com, of:
 
 
1. Sever by Lauren DeStefano (which I hope is really good).
 
 
So that's all for this week's IMM! I'm happy with my books, and I hope all you lovely people got lots of good reads too! Feel free to comment with a link to your post, and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!