For me, this week was a big week for libraries. I'm kinda weird about libraries, particularly school libraries. I think part of it is a subconcious knowledge that if I start reading book from the library, I'll be stuck there for a loooong time. This year it actually took me a whole semester to check out the library (I have a library study period this semester, so I'm pretty much stuck in the library (which is totally ok with me)), and check something out at the library. Now I'm checking out a new book almost every day. Well, then comes the second part of my weirdness about librarires (and just borrowing books in general). If I love the book, I have to buy it. I want to buy it. That's one reason why I'm really picky about what I read, and why I really just don't like borrowing books. It doesn't really make any sense. Lol.
But you're not here to read about my library weirdness. I think. You're here to see what books I got this week! :D
From the library:
1. Seeds of Rebellion by Brandon Mull - I loved it. I will have to aquire it for my lovely bookshelf now.
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I also loved it, but I am trying not to let myself buy it, because if I buy it, I will read it again, and it is much too sad for that.
3. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan - OMIGOSH. I finished this one last night. OMIGOSH!!!! I will try to organize my thoughts for a book review tomorrow.
4. Stardust by Neil Gaiman - Haven't read this one yet, but I can't wait to start it!!!
Bought (from Barnes and Noble):
1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - Can't wait to read it!
In the mail:
1. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones - if you saw my post about A Few Things, then you noticed that this book is now battling The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern for the title, "Amanda's Most Favorite Book EVER."
So thanks for reading! Feel free to leave links to your In My Mailbox posts, or Sunday Posts, or Weekly Roundups.