2.06.2013

A Few Things...

Hello faithful readers and bookworms and people who Googled something weird and ended up here! Thanks for stopping by! If you've been here before, you may have noticed that I do stuff like read too many books and then gush about them and use the word "definitely" too much (I'm trying to cut back, I promise!). This is a post about that sort of stuff. :)

Thing Number One:
I am incapable of entering a bookstore (namely Barnes and Noble) without forking over some amount of cash and leaving with a shiny new book. Two days ago, the book happend to be this one:

 
I dearly hope it is amazing, because it looks fantastic on my bookshelf and I rather enjoyed Cinder (book one in this series).
 
Thing Number Two:
I check my mailbox obsessively for new books every day. I'm always expecting a new book, either one I bought, one a friend decided to send to me because apparently they love me or something, a book from RandomBuzzers.com (I really LOVE that website), or a shiny new review copy of a book from a lovely author. I'm currently expecting... six. I think.
 
Thing Number Three:
I don't keep any books I won't re-read at least once. When I show of all my shiny books in their decrepit black bookcase, I want to be able to say that I loved them. I haven't been able to get rid of my slightly-less-than-loved books for a while, so my stack is piling up. I'm planning on giving those away sometime in the near-ish future.
 
Thing Number Four:
I started posting on Cover to Cover two weeks ago! I post every Thursday, and it would be TOTALLY amazing if you would go check it out. :)
 
Thing Number Five:
I got coerced into reading John Green's The Fault in Our Stars (and by coerced I mean I joined a Goodreads YA bookclub and was promoted to moderater and must now set a good example and read all the books we post). I, for some reason, have a strong aversion to contemporary fiction. I, for obvious reasons if you have read this book, loved this book. I must now go get myself a copy and keep it forever.
 
Thing Number Six:
After MONTHS of insistant recomendations from a very insistant friend named Leah, I caved in and read Howl's Moving Castle. Howl's Moving Castle is now officially my newest most favorite book ever, and I gush about it constantly and annoy my friends in Spanish Class. I may even possibly love it more than The Night Circus....
 
 
 
 
VS.
 
 
 
 
 





Thing Number Seven:
I love this picture of myself:
 


And so concludes a post with a few things about me... Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!