2.01.2013

A Few February 2013 Releases

We've got some great YA releases this month! I'm super excited! A few of them have been on my wishlist for a while now. Take a look:

1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
 
I LOVED Cinder, and I'm super excited to get my hands on this sequel. Also, I really, really like the cover. :) Check out the blurb on Goodreads.
 Release Date: February 5th


2. Sever by Laren DeStefano
 
 Book three in the Chemical Garden Trilgoy is almost here! Wither (book one) was fantastic, and the writing style is amazing. I'm not sure how much I like cover for this one though. Here's the blurb on Goodreads!
Release Date: February 12th

 
3. Pivot Point by Kasie West
 
This one has worked up a whole lot of hype, especially on Goodreads. I have to admit, it sounds amazing. And the cover is gorgeous! Read the blurb on Goodreads.
Release Date: February 12th


4. Hysteria by Megan Miranda
 
So far there have been some mixed reviews for this one, but it sounds really intersting, and the cover is really intriguing. This is another one on a lot of lists on Goodreads. You can find the blurb  for this book on Goodreads.
Release Date: February 5th


5. The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist
 
I'm really curious about this one, definitely because of the awesome cover. It's yellow! And look at the power-button-earring! I'm excited to get a copy of this one as well. Click the link for the blurb on Goodreads.
Release Date: February 21st

So these are only a few of the fabulous books coming out this month. Don't they look great? I LOVE YA book covers.
If you're lucky enough to have already read any of these, let me know what you thought of them! I'd also love to hear what other books you're excited for this month.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!