1.27.2013

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at TheStorySiren.com and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a fun way for book bloggers to show off what books they've received via mailbox, library, bookstore, friend, etcSign up for the linky list here, and if you are participating this week, I'd LOVE to see what books you got, so leave me links in the comments!


I've read TONS of books the last two weeks, so this post will be pretty big. :)




1. The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien (bought at Barnes and Noble) - I've been looking for this one for FOREVER! I can't wait to read it!

2. The Curiosities: A Collection of Stories by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton, and Brenna Yovanoff (school library) - BRILLIANT. 

3. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (school library) - Loved it!

4. The Calling by Kelley Armstrong (school library) - Loved it as well!

5. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones (school library) - NEW FAVORITE BOOK EVER! 

6. Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne (won from Lulu the Bookworm) - Audiobook; I need to make some time to listen to it. 

7. The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan (won from RandomBuzzers.com) - still waiting for it!

8. The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa (bought online) - It FINALLY came!!! 

9. The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (bought online) - Also, it FINALLY came!!! (P.S. I loved it :)

10. Hysteria by Megan Miranda (Netgalley) - Next on my TBR pile!

11. Forget Me Not by Allison Blanchard (review copy) - Came in the mail yesterday :D

12. Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones (school library) - Reserved it yesterday! I'll pick it up tomorrow :)

So, LOTS of books, and I've already read most of them! What do you think of the books I got? What books did you all get? Let me know in the comments, and feel free to link to your IMM posts!

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. The Iron Legends was great! I love all the novellas in the series. :)

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been wanting to read something by Kelley Armstrong. They look really interesting. Oh, and the same thing for Howl's Moving Castle.

    Enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest starting with the Darkest Powers Trilogy first :) The first one is The Summoning. The two series tie together.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. NICE... Hysteria, The Lost Prince and The Gathering were all really good. I haven't read any of the others. :( Hope you enjoy them.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!