1.07.2013

Book Review: Sound by Shelley Workinger

* I received a digital copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.*

Synopsis (from Goodreads.com): Clio Kaid's had one crazy summer.

After learning she was one of a hundred teens who were genetically modified before birth, she and the others departed for "camp" at a classified military site.

Besides discovering her own special ability, uncovering a conspiracy, and capturing a killer, she's also forged new friendships, found love, and managed to lose them both.

With no answers and the end of summer closing in, Clio's terrified of going home more lost than when she arrived.

Will she finally find everything she's been looking for?

Find out in this exciting conclusion to the Solid trilogy.

 
My Review: I've loved this trilogy from the start, and Sound is no exception. I loved everything about this book.

Sound is the third and concluding book in the Solid series, and I am sad to see it end. I love the characters in this series. Clio and her friends, new and old, are a fun group to read about. Each person is unique, and each person is real and relatable. Some of the craziest things happen to Clio and her friends, and I love that they acknowledged that it was crazy that these things were happening to them and that they tried to figure out why, instead of just going with it.

Sound tied up loose ends in the series, took us on one last adventure, and finished off with a perfect and very intriguing end. I'm sad to see it end! I've loved reading about Clio and her friends, and their camp. This is definitely a series I would reread! I look forward to seeing what Ms. Workinger comes out with next!

My Reviews of: Solid ~ Settling
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!