The first challenge I'm sharing is the A to Z Book Challenge hosted by Babies, Books, and Beyond. Here's how it works:
(Copied from the original post):
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2013 until December 31st, 2013.
- You can join anytime.
- If you are a blogger, leave the link to your actual post about this challenge.
- If you are not a blogger, leave a link to where you will be keeping track of this challenge.
1- Make a list now of 26 books, picking one for each letter of the alphabet. For example, A- Atonement B- Black Beauty C- The Count of Monte Cristo D- Dances with Dragons, etc.OR
2- The lazy way: Make a list on your blog from A-Z. Throughout the year, as you go along, add the books you are reading to the list. Hope that by the end of the year you have read one book for each letter. Towards the end of the year, you can check and see which letters you are missing and find books to fit.Bonus! Each month Babies, Books, and Beyond will add another challenge to this main challenge. It might be to read a book with both A and Z in the title, or read a book with 2 words that all start with the same letter. I might host a few random giveaways too, for good measure.
*Since it is really hard to find titles begining with X, the letter X just needs to be in the title somewhere.*
SO... to join along:
- Write a blog post about this challenge and whether you are going to go with option 1 or 2.
- Add the button to your blog.
- Attach yourself to the linky.
- Follow Babies, Books, and Beyond so that you can see when the monthly challenges are posted!
If you're interested in participating with me, HERE is the original post and the linky list! Feel free to also leave a link to your post in a comment on this post.
Thanks for reading!