1.04.2013

A Few January 2013 Releases

There are lots of new YA releases this month, including quite a few that have been building up lots of hype in the blogosphere. Here are some of them that have caught my eye:

1. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
This cover has been floating around for a while now, and it definitely has lots of people intrigued (me included!) On top of an awesome cover, the blurb (from Goodreads) holds a lot of promise! I'll be keeping an eye out for this one! 
Release date: January 22



2. Asunder by Jodi Medows
I haven't read Incarnate yet (gasp!),  but I've heard it was fantastic, and judging by that, I'm guessing that book two in the Newsoul series is highly anticipated because of it. I'll admit that I liked the cover for the first book better, but the colors are definitely eye-catching. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on a copy of Incarnate before Asunder is released. Here's the blurb (also from Goodreads). 
Release date: January 29 


3. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis

I read Across the Universe and LOVED it, but still haven't had a chance to read A Million Suns (gasp! I have some serious catching up to do!). I'm pretty excited for this one anyway, and I'll be picking up a copy of both Shades of Earth and A Million Suns as soon as possible. A note on the cover: I'm curious as to why the design changed. I like the original ones a lot better. Here's the book blurb (once again from the wonderful Goodreads).
Release date: January 15



4. Splintered by A.G. Howard
I am super excited for this one, partly because the cover is amazing, and partly because I love Alice in Wonderland. I've already seen some great reviews for this book, and it's only been out for three days! I can't wait to get my hands on this one! Here's the blurb (es de Goodreads).
Release date: January 1

I've only posted four of the many fantastic-sounding YA books being released this month, and I'd love to hear what you think of them! I'd also love to hear about any other books coming out this month.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!