10.14.2012

In My Mailbox (22)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at TheStorySiren.com and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a fun way for book bloggers to show off what books they've recieved via mailbox, library, bookstore, friend, etcSign up for the linky list here, and if you are participating this week, I'd LOVE to see what books you got, so leave me links in the comments!

I haven't participated for a while, so this post will have quite a few books. ;)


1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
I ordered a signed and doodled-in copy from Fountain Books, and I love it! I've already read and reviewed it (the link will take you to my review). 





2. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

I read this one way back when it first came out, and I thought it was kind of complicated. So I'm going to try again. I got this one from the lovely library downtown.




3. Emily's Trial by Natalie Wright 

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review. Check back tomorrow for an awesome giveaway!






4. The Crucible by Arthur Miller

I bought this one at Barnes and Noble for my English class.







5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

I got this one from B&N for my English class too. 






6. Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier

One of my bookish friends brought this over for me to read last week. :) I haven't gotten to it yet, but I can't wait to start it!





7. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

I've been sooooo excited for this one to come out! My brother bought it last week and I seem to have a way with words, because I convinced him to let me read it first. ;) 





That's my IMM for this week! I'd LOVE to see what you all posted about today, so leave me links in the comments! If you don't participate in this meme, I'd love to hear your thoughts anyway! 

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Great mailbox this week. I really need to get The Raven Boys, hearing wonderful things about it.

    -new follower-

    Please come and check out my IMM. Thanks

    http://turnersantics.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-9-14th-october-2012.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! The Raven Boys was fantastic!

      Delete
  2. I hope I can buy Mark of Athena soon but I need to read the second book first. I'm also hoping to read The Raven Boys this week. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second book was my favorite so far :) And The Raven Boys is definitely worth reading!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!