10.30.2012

Haunted Week: Written in the Tombstone

{This Girl Reads}
The epitaph is the inscription on a tombstone—you could say it's a person's last words. Today, quote the last line of five books. (No spoilers, please!)
I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one. :)
"'That sounds perfect," Kendra said. And she meant it."
"As ash rose black agains the brillian sky, Fire's fiddle cried out for the dead, and for the living who stay behind to say goodbye."


 3. Reckless by Cornelia Funke
 "He only had to find it. Somewhere."
"But there are much worse games to play."
"I am haunted by humans."





I would have LOVED to put the last words of The Raven Boys up there, but that was just a little bit too spoilery.
I hope you enjoyed these! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Aah! I loved Reckless--or anything by Cornelia Funke, really. Did you read Inkheart? Reckless is supposed to be a series, and I can't wait for the next one!

    I liked The Book Thief, but I can only say how epic those last words are. Amazing. Awesome choices, girl! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read all of Cornelia's books and love every one of them! Book two in the Reckless series is hopefully coming out in a few months!

      The last words of The Book Thief always hit me really hard. They're definitely amazing.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!