9.10.2012

Chapter Sampler: Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lapse in posts! I'm finally getting into a good routine, so that should be changing quickly! 

If you've been here for a while, you'll know that I frequent Random House Teen's website, Random Buzzers. Right now on the sight, they are featuring a chapter Sampler of Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan. I read some of it this afternoon, and it sounds fantastic! Also, the cover is pretty cool. :)

So here's the chapter sampler, all embedded and ready to make you wish you had the rest of the book. :) Enjoy!

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!