8.10.2012

The Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger Hop The Book Blogger Hop is an awesome way for fellow book bloggers to learn about each other, find new blogs, and gain exposure! It's hosted by Jen over at Crazy-for-books.com


If you're interested in participating, here's what you do:


1. Post on your blog answering this question:

Who is your go-to author when reading in a rut?
2. Enter your post in the linky list at Crazy For Books.
3. Visit the other blogs on the list, spending quality time getting to know the people you are visiting. Don't just visit the post with the question, but click around and read some of the blogger's other content, too! This Hop isn't about the number of people you can visit, but the quality of each visit.

Alright, so my answer for today's question is: 

J.K. Rowling or Rick Riordan. I've read the Harry Potter books so many times already, but they're like old friends. I can always get into them :). And as for Rick Riordan, well, Percy Jackson is quite possibly my favorite book character ever. So anything with Percy Jackson is automatically amazing. 

And that's the Hop! If you participate in this meme, I'd love to see how you answered! Leave me a link to your post in the comments and I'll stop by your blog! Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to check out this giveaway!

16 comments:

  1. I do not reread. My go to authors are Andrea Kane and Kristin Hannah, I still have to catch up on their older books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first Percy Jackson book, it was good, but probably not one I would reread. HP on the other hand I will reread and reread and reread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been way too long since I've read the HP books. I read them all when they came out. A re-read is way, way overdue. Thanks for the reminder!

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Marce, I don't re-read books either. I have so many waiting to be read on my bookshelf, I just don't have time to re-read.

    Thanks for the visit to my hopper today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have NEVER read a Harry Potter book....don't throw anything at me.

    But....I have been to Scotland and saw where J. K. Rowlings wrote her books. Hope that counts. :)

    Stop by to see my response if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... That is pretty awesome. But it doesn't count ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I chose Harry Potter as well !! It's one of the books I chose anyways. I absolutely love the HP series. Stop by my blog too if you want. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Harry Potter, too. I’m glad I dropped by from BBH. I’m your newest follower.
    Cheers,
    Shanae
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Nice answer! J.K. Rowling is definitely one of my go-to authors-I can definitely reread her books over and over again! (But then again, I reread most of my books at least 2-3 times) ;)

    Ooh, I agree with you there. Anything with Percy Jackson is awesome, though I feel that the Kane Chronicles lacked the usual spark Rick Riordan seems to have in his books. It's still good, but it's not the same.

    +1 New Follower via GFC! Your blog looks amazing! I just started blogging a few days ago. :D
    ~Tiffany@Read, Breathe, Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the Kane Chronicles yet, mostly because I love Percy so much lol!

      Thanks for the follow! Good luck with your blog!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!