8.19.2012

In My Mailbox (21)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at TheStorySiren.com and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a fun way for book bloggers to show off what books they've recieved via mailbox, library, bookstore, friend, etc. Sign up for the linky list here, and if you are participating this week, I'd LOVE to see what books you got, so leave me links in the comments!


This week I got 4 books from various places:




1. The Toadhouse Trilogy by Jess Lourey


I got this book from the author in return for an honest review. I'm super excited to read this one :). Isn't the cover gorgeous? 

Goodreads


Author Website






2. The Council of Mirrors by Michael Buckley


My brother got this one for me for my birthday! I love this MG series, and can't wait to see how it ends.

Goodreads

Author Website








3. The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare



I got this one as a birthday present as well :). I love this cover too! I'm excited to read this one too. 

Goodreads

Author Website






4. The Kill Order by James Dashner


This one actually was released on my birthday, but I didn't get it then. Instead I got it on Friday at Barnes and Noble. I'm most excited for this one!

Goodreads

Author Website






That's my mailbox for this week! I'd love to see what you got, so leave me links! I hope you all have a great week! Thanks for reading! :)

14 comments:

  1. Hi there! Great haul :D I really liked the Clockwork Prince.
    Can't wait to see what you think of The Kill Order. I still need to read that !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm LOVING The Kill Order so far! I hope you get to it soon!

      Delete
  2. Great Haul! Everything looks very good. The Toadhouse Trilogy's cover is gorgeous, I can't wait for you review on that one.

    Here is My IMM

    -Brittan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I love the cover for that one too :)

      Delete
  3. Those all look like fabulous reads, but I'm definitely going to have to add The Toadhouse Trilogy to my list. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm super excited to read that one :)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to read The Kill Order. I loved the Maze Runner series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the idea Sister's Grimm so cute and intriguing. I'm going to have to get one for myself. Glad you were given it as a gift.

    Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy all your books.

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sisters Grimm is super cute, and really good :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  6. It looks like you got four awesome books, all with gorgeous covers! Hope you enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!