7.15.2012

In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at TheStorySiren.com and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a fun way for book bloggers to show off what books they've recieved via mailbox, library, bookstore, friend, etc. Thanks for stopping by my blog to see what I got! 



This week, I just got one book over at Barnes & Noble: 


Starters by Lissa Price


Callie lost her parents when the Spore Wars wiped out everyone between the ages of twenty and sixty. She and her little brother, Tyler, go on the run, living as squatters with their friend Michael and fighting off renegades who would kill them for a cookie. Callie's only hope is Prime Destinations, a disturbing place in Beverly Hills run by a mysterious figure known as the Old Man.

He hires teens to rent their bodies to Enders—seniors who want to be young again. Callie, desperate for the money that will keep her, Tyler, and Michael alive, agrees to be a donor. But the neurochip they place in Callie's head malfunctions and she wakes up in the life of her renter, living in her mansion, driving her cars, and going out with a senator's grandson. It feels almost like a fairy tale, until Callie discovers that her renter intends to do more than party—and that Prime Destinations' plans are more evil than Callie could ever have imagined. . . . (synopsis from Goodreads.com)

I actually just finished this book this morning, and It was pretty dang good. I'll have a review up sometime this week (lots of reviews this week!), and in the mean time, I'll just pine for book two... ;)

Well that's all for my IMM this week. I'd love to see what you all got, so leave me links in the comments so I can check it out! 

In other news, I'm celebrating 2 whole years of book blogging by giving away a copy of Cinder by Marissa Meyer and The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. You can check that out here

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Have heard great things about Starters, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Starters sat on my shelf for AGES. I've heard nothing but good things about it so I really should read it lol
    If you wanna check out my latest mailbox then hop over to www.midnightfantasybookreviews.com :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm read Starters, and I absolutely loved it! I hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!