7.06.2012

Cover Reveal: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #2)


Eeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so excited for this book! Cinder was completely and totally amazing, and (of course) it ended in a cliffhanger. Unfortunately, Scarlet still isn't being released until February, but at least now we have this pretty cover to look at. :) 


So until February when Scarlet is released, I suggest you find a copy of Cinder to occupy yourself with (I'm giving away a copy right now, actually) and check out these links: 


My review of Cinder
Cinder on Goodreads
Scarlet on Goodreads
Author Website
Series Website

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!