6.29.2012

Kate's Novel Idea at TWC

So if you read my last In My Mailbox post, you know that I had the awesome opportunity to go to a Teen Writers Conference in Ogden, Utah. There were lots of other teens there (duh), and I got to meet a lot of awesome people, including Kate, from Kate's Novel Idea! All day, she was walking around with a video camera, asking people about their current projects and asking the authors for advice. Then, she posted it on Youtube for all the big wide world to see!


Well, as you may have guessed, I am indeed in this video. My hair is a mess and I did a bad job of explaining my work-in-progress, but that's all of little consequence. ;) Without further ado, please enjoy this awesome video: 
 


Thanks for reading (and watching)!

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fantastic, and I want to read your story so bad it's driving me insane. Seriously, you should e-mail it to creativeteenwriters@gmail.com

    Thanks for posting this video ^_^ I love your blog!

    ~Kat!e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will definitely be sending it to you, once I get anywhere with it :).

      You rock!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it, a blogoversary. I'm so proud of your hard work. Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!