6.17.2012

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at TheStorySiren.com and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a fun way for book bloggers to show off what books they've recieved via mailbox, library, bookstore, friend, etc. This week I got three books:


1. The Enchantress by Michael Scott
My mom got this one for me. :) I'm re-reading the series before I start this one. I can't wait to finish it!


2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I borrowed this one from my friend Emilee. I finished it on Monday and I've decided that it is the best. Book. EVER! Killer cliff-hanger included! 


3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I had to go get an allergy test done on Tuesday and it turns out I'm allergic to everything. Except food. So using my red and itchy arms, I persuaded my momma to get me this one from the bookstore. Thanks! 






It looks like I have some great reads to occupy my time! I can't wait to read The Enchantress and Cinder! And I would totally re-read Insurgent if I wasn't moving today... sigh. So what did you all get this week? I'd love to hear! Leave a comment, and if you leave links to your IMM post, I'll definitely check it out! Thanks for reading! 


4 comments:

  1. I still haven't even read Divergent. D:
    Cinder is high on my Wishlist, can't wait to hear your thoughts on it, Amanda! Enjoy.(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to read Cinder! And Divergent is definitely worth reading! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Insurgent or Divergent yet, I'm really behind. If you're driving to Alaska you would have plenty of time to re-read Insurgent but for your sake I hope that you're not. I've got hundreds of books but I still haven't gotten Cinder yet. I keep hoping that somehow I'll find one of my friends who wants to get rid of it and I'll pretend to be so nice and take it from them. I do have strange dreams don't I. I don't think anyone wants to give that one away. Have a safe trip. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, we are driving all the way to Alaska. That will definitely give me plenty of time to read! Haha!

      If I like Cinder enough, I may just well give a copy away :) So stick around! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!