5.08.2012

Book Releases: May 2012

Hey everyone! Sorry about the lapse in posts... the last three weeks have been full of essays and practice for this amazing event I got to participate in on Saturday (see more about that here). Anyway, school is all but done and aside from a five-day camp this summer and a long drive to Alaska, I'm hoping I'll be able to get back into the blogosphere!

Today I'm just going to share a few of the books I'm most excited for this month, and the rest of the week will come with a few book features, a giveaway, a guest post, and a book review. So keep checking back, and enjoy!



1. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
      Release date: May 1st


Graceling and Fire are two of my favorite books ever! I just ordered Bitterblue yesterday and I can't wait until it gets in!






2. The Enchantress by Michael Scott
      Release date: May 22nd


I've been following this series for a few years now and after the killer cliffhanger in The Warlock, I can't wait to see what will happen!




3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
     Release date: May 1st

There's been a lot of hype about this series, and Divergent was pretty good, and I've already heard lots of good things about this one from a friend, so this one is definitely on my list!



4. Endure by Carrie Jones
     Release date: May 8th (today!)

I don't particularly love this series, but they've been fun reads so far. I probably won't buy this one, but I will definitely be reading it!





5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
      Release date: May 8th (today!)

I loved the first three in this series, but I really wasn't impressed with number four. I won't be buying this one, but if I happen to see it at a library any time soon, I'll pick it up.



What are you looking forward to reading this month? Let me know in the comments, and check back tomorrow for a guest post! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!