4.23.2012

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at TheStorySiren.com and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a fun way for book bloggers to show off what books they've recieved via mailbox, library, bookstore, friend, etc. I don't get around to posting every week, so this is a bit of an IMM catch up. ;)






First off, I got The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff from my good blogger buddy, Lulu the Bookworm. Thanks again! Here's the Goodreads link.







I also won The Haunted from Alli at Magnet4Books. Thanks! I'm excited to read that! Here's the Goodread's link.






I received copies of these from the author in return for an honest review. Thanks! Here is the Goodreads link for book one, and here's book two



And finally, I picked this up at the library the other day. Here's the Goodreads link. 




Now that I've got all of these, I just need to find room to read all of them! Haha ;). Leave me links in the comments and I'll stop by to see what you got in your mailboxes!


This week, along with three essays about various Shakespeare plays and a fabulous pineapple upside-down cake, I'm going to try cook up a few (3, I think) book spotlights/features/guest posts. So keep an eye out for that! There will also be a giveaway tagged on the end of one of those posts, so make sure you check back! 


That's all I've got for tonight, so thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!