4.01.2012

In My Mailbox (13)

Well it's Sunday, so that means back to school/work/life tomorrow and In My Mailbox today! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a way for us bloggers to show what books we got during the week, and see what goodies other bloggers got. I got two books this week, one from the library, and one from a bookstore: 




1. The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson




2. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
  • Goodreads
  • Review coming soon
  • If you've been here before, you probably know I've been waiting for this one for a while now! Can't wait to get started!

Also, and this isn't a book, I finally saw The Hunger Games! It was pretty amazing, though I wish the back-story of it all would have come through a bit more, but everything else was great!


Well that's all for my mailbox today. Leave me links in the comments and I'll check out yours! Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Great mailbox this week. I've read Wither and really liked it. I still need to read Fever though.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to read Fever!

      Delete
  2. I love how you do your IMMs! Really cool! I haven't read either book yet, but I really want to! :)

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab IMM, I loved The Adoration of Jenna Fox and The Fox Inheritance has been sitting on my Kindle for a while, so I'm glad you loved it! Fever, I have on my reading stack, and I heard it's even better than Wither :-)
    Happy reading
    My IMM
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start Fever! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I’ve been wanting to read the Chemical Garden series for a while now. I feel like I would really love it if I ever had the time to read it! Great Mailbox! :D

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!