3.06.2012

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

This seemed like a fun meme, and I love lists so I figured I'd see what I could come up with. :) Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. Today's topic is Top Ten Favorite Covers.
Here is my list, in no particular order:



1. Fire by Kristen Cashore
I love all her books' covers, actually. They're all fantastic! Bitterblue is gorgeous and Graceling is captivating, but I think the colors of this one really catch your eye. It definitely has the great story to match!




2. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
I didn't actually like the book all that much, but the cover is beautiful!




3. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
It's very eye-catching, don't you think?







4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Again, I love all of her book covers but this is the one that drew me in first.





5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
This is one of my all-time favorite books ever. The cover fits it perfectly.






6. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Absolutely beautiful. This picture doesn't do it justice.




7. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Another author who has beautiful books. Shiver caught my eye first ;)






8. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Very eye-catching.





9. The Hunger Games
I couldn't leave this one out!









10. Borrowing Abby Grace
I love it!


Thanks for reading! Leave links in the comments and I'll check out your lists!

26 comments:

  1. Great list, my favorites of your picks are Crescendo and The Replacement! I have never heard of The Replacement before but that cover looks very spooky and I am kind of interested now!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I loved the Replacement. It was a little spooky :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen The Replacement on quite a few lists now!!! The cover is amazing though, I'm definitely going to have to check out the book! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping back! It is definitely worth reading :)

      Delete
  3. I remembered that I absolutely LOVED the cover for Ice too! But the book really fell flat for me and became much too fantastical. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way about Ice. It was a little too bizarre for my tastes. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Some great covers in this list. I especially love Julie Kagawa's; that one probably could have made it into my own list (and I really need to read that book one of these days!)

    The Stiefvater trilogy has had beautiful covers, too--I liked them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some really good covers! I really like Crescendo, everything in general makes me love it! I almost included Shiver in my list. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Brenna Yovanoff's 'The Replacement' cover ... I remember it catching my eye when it came out, but I never did read it. I just finished her book 'The Space Between' and loved it, so I'll have to read that one.

    Great covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read The Space Between yet, but I love it's cover too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Love the Shiver cover and The Replacement is so creepy. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these covers! I can't believe I forgot the Iron Fey covers, I love all of those too!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Stiefvater's covers - they're such a nice change from all the dark and gloomy supernatural YA covers. I love the font on "Iron King," too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I agree, Fire is amazing cover, also, actually all of the covers in the series are. And I can't believe I forgot about the Jackson Pearce covers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kristin Cashore's covers! I don't remember Jackson Pearce's other covers. I'll have to look them up :)

      Delete
  11. The cover of The Replacement is so creepy! I love it though, it's very atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really loving the two-toned covers like Shiver and Sisters Red. Also, Julie Kagawa gets the most beautiful covers!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting my blog. These are nice cover choices you've chosen. One book is my wishlist "The Night Circus."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my absolute favorite books!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!