1.02.2012

2011 Challenges

So I only did one challenge in 2011, and that was the 2011 YA Reading Challenge hosted by For The Love of YA.  I started out with the "Fun Size" reading challenge, then upped it to the "Jumbo Size." I finished! Here is my list:

1. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
4. Fire by Kristin Cashore
5. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
6. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
7. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
8. Need by Carrie Jones
9. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
10. The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels
11. Matched by Ally Condie
12. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
13. Brain Jack by Brian Falkner
14. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
15. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
16. Reckless by Cornelia Funke
17. Beastly by Alex Finn
18. The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
19. I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
20. Captivate by Carrie Jones
21. Lemonade Mouth by Mark Peter Hughes
22. Entice by Carrie Jones
23. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
24. Solid by Shelley Workinger
25. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
26. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
27. Far From the War by Jeffrey David Payne
28. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
29. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
30. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
31. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
32. Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
33. The Death Cure by James Dashner
34. Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
35. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
36. Settling by Shelley Workinger
37. Borrowing Abby Grace Episodes 2 and 3
38. Borrowing Abby Grace Episode 3
39. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
40. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst

Pretty good, eh? I think I'm going to try for a few more challenges this year, like the Debut Author Challenge and the Dystopia 2012 Challenge. I'm still looking for more. ;).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!