12.25.2011

In My Mailbox (8)

Hi everyone! In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at TheStorySiren.com. Its a fun way to share what books you've gotten in the past week and see what other's have gotten. This week I got a lot of books:



1. Inheritance
Yes! I finally got it! This was a Christmas present to my brother and I. Can't wait to get started!

2. The Night Circus
This was also a Christmas present (most of today's were). This one has had some great reviews!


3. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Christmas present!


4. Trash
This one actually did come in the mail. I ordered it from RandomBuzzers.com



5. The Project
Also from RandomBuzzers.com



6. Distant Waves
Christmas present from a friend :)




7. Suite Scarlett
Another Christmas present from the same friend :)




8. Flipped
Last Christmas present. Same friend ;)



So it looks to me like I have a lot to read. I better get started! What did you get in your mailbox? Leave me links and I'll check them out!

Thanks for reading! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, The Night Circus and Miss Peregrine! Both of them looks awesome. I seriously cannot wait to give them a go! Hope you'll enjoy! :)

    Happy Holidays! My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some good books! The Night Circus looks so interesting! Can't wait to read it myself so I hope you enjoy it!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Night Circus is totally on my TBR list!!!!!!!!!!!! Aweosme haul :) Enjoy!

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Now I can't wait to read The Night Circus... it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!