12.23.2011

Book Review: Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan

Synopsis (from Goodreads.com): They've gotten good grades - but that's not good enough. They've spent hours on community service - but that's not good enough. Finn and Chloe's advisor says that colleges have enough kids with good grades and perfect attendance, so Chloe decides they'll have to attract attention another way. She and Finn will stage Chloe's disappearance, and then, when CNN is on their doorstep and the nation is riveted, Finn will find and save her. It seems like the perfect plan - until things start to go wrong. Very wrong.
My Review: Well I didn't love it, but it was sort of an interesting read. The summary, by the way, is a bit misleading. First, it led me to believe that Finn was a guy. Nope. Finn's a girl. Second, it made me think that something was going to go horribly wrong with their scheme. Not quite. Nothing really goes wrong at all. Most of the book pretty much deals with how hard it is for each of the girls to keep the pretense up and how much of a jerk Chloe is.

Overall I was disappointed with the book. It didn't have as much action as I thought it would. I did like the end, though. Rather, the way it ended.

If you're looking for an easy, on-the-side read, this is a good one. If you're looking for something hard-core and itense, something to keep you on the edge of your seat, try something else.



Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Finn's not a guy? They should clarify that more... I'm going to avoid this one like the plague, it sound ridiculous. xD

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah just a bit. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at fist the book seem interseting but when it got to the middle and end it was not wat i expected because Finn and Chloe dont talk to each other as much as they use to. a great and boring book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda i think you are a good blogger you should keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!