11.02.2011

New Book and NaNoWriMo!

The other day I went out to buy a book. I was hoping to get The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, but sadly, I didn't see it anywhere. As I was turning to leave the store, something else caught my eye:


Of course I got it. I'm so super excited to read it! I loved the three books before it, and I hope this one is just as good! Has anyone read it yet? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments!

So NaNoWriMo. It stands for National Novel Writing Month. The goal: write 50,000 in one month. That number looks a bit overwhelming, doesn't it? Some of you may recall me posting about it last year. I tried it last year and only got to about 4,500 words. Not all that great. I have a good feeling about this year, though. I have a good story going. I'll have a progress tracker button thingy on one of my sidebars in a couple of days, I think. Just if you're interested. If you are also doing NaNoWriMo, feel free to leave your username in the comments! I'll look you up!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!