11.20.2011

In My Mailbox (5)


Hi everyone! In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. If you want to learn more, here is the link. I'm doing sort of a catch-up post this week since I haven't done it for a while. 


  • First book: The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
    • I got it at a half-price bookstore downtown
    • I've already read it, and loved it!
    • Here is my review
    • Here is the Goodreads link

  • Second book: The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
    • I got this one at Walmart
    • I've already read this one as well
    • Here is my review
    • Here is the Goodreads link


  • Third book: The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
    • I got this one at an airport
    • Just finished it the other day
    • Review coming soon
    • Goodreads link

  • Fourth book: Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
    • Half-price bookstore (gotta love those)
    • Just finished it
    • Review coming soon
    • Goodreads link

  • Fifth book: Settling by Shelley Workinger
    • The author emailed me a copy for review
    • Reading now!
    • Review coming soon
    • Goodreads link



Hopefully next week's post will be featuring Inheritance by Christopher Paolini! So now I want to know, what did you get in your mailboxes? Let me know in the comments! Leave links to your IMM posts!

Thanks for reading!

17 comments:

  1. Oooh all of those look great! I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Iron Knight, and Rick Riordan's writing makes me smile - love the way he just pulls the reader into adventure.

    I've not been sure about putting The Scorpio Races on my reading list - though I like Maggie S' writing - but have heard good things about it. Will be good to see what you think of it.

    Am just getting to the end of Inheritance, it was slow to start but on the whole satisfying (well, I hope the last twenty or so pages don't make me eat my words!) :)

    Thanks for stopping by YA's the Word
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! I wasn't so sure about The Scorpio Races either, but it turned out to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Iron Knight. I have heard good stuff about The Scorpio Races. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Scorpio Races is on my list. Can't wait to get that one. Great haul for you this week. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! The Scorpio Races has gotten such great reviews... I should look into getting my hands on it.

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by:)

    jenn | my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome haul!! I hope you enjoy the ones you haven't read (all of them sound good!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have to get the Scorpio Races too I'm really intrigued by that one! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! I still need to get to reading the son of Neptune!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely books! The cover of Ice is so pretty. I still need to read The Iron Knight and The Scorpio Races soon. Enjoy your new reads & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved The Scorpio Races and I have the two Heroes of Olympus books on my TBR. Looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by! I agree, Ice is really pretty. Both The Son of Neptune and The Scorpio Races were fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to read The Scorpio Races! I hope you enjoy it!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for commenting!

    I loved the Scorpio Races! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!