11.27.2011

I spy with my little eye... a Ninja Leaf-Blower!

So I've been gone for a few days for Thanksgiving break. While I was gone, some things happened. Yep that's right. It's list time!

1). I realized I remembered by cell phone charger but forgot my cell phone.
2). I realized The Lion King 1/2 isn't as funny as it was five years ago.
3). I had strawberry-banana yogurt for breakfast.
4). My grandma's bird perched on my shoulder for a while.
5). My little brother got super-licked by my grandma's dog.
6). I had a huge Thanksgiving dinner with 13 other family members
7). My other grandma gave us super old KitKats.
8). My grandparents took us out for dinner.
9). We saw a Ninja Leaf-Blower!

My brother, my cousin and I were all sitting by the window of the restaurant eating rolls when we saw a guy with a leaf-blower. We weren't paying him much attention... until he started flipping it around. You know, it was pretty darn awesome. Apparently, this guy is kind of famous around there. He even has his own Facebook page. I was doing some Google-ing and I also found this:




There you have it: a Ninja Leaf-Blower! Haha thanks for reading!

 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving :) The fact that you saw that dude is... weird... but cool! I mean, that video was hilarious! (I don't know if it was supposed to be but to me it was) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was funny to watch him when we were at dinner :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!