10.19.2011

Update...

Sorry I've been gone for a few days! The second quarter just started and things are picking up again, especially in AP Literature. We do these literature circle kind of things, one or two a quarter, and it takes up a lot of my time. We've already read The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak, The Picture of Dorian Gray  by Oscar Wilde, The Scarlet Letter  by Nathaniel Hawthorn, and now I'm reading The Catcher in the Rye  by J.D. Salinger. On top of that, we just started a unit on Greek dramas. Lots of reading!


So anyway, on Saturday I got a new book! Silence  by Becca Fitzpatrick. I really loved Hush, Hush (book #1), but I was really disappointed by Crescendo (#2) so I'm hoping Silence will bring the series back up to par. Also, I ordered The Death Cure  by James Dashner last week and it should be here today actually. Can't wait to read it!


That's my update for now, and hopefully I'll be able to post a review of the two new books soon! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. The Death Cure sounds amazing! I have yet to start the series. Hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!