10.09.2011

In My Mailbox (4)

Here is yet another thing I constantly fail to keep up with. Oh well. So In My Mailbox is hosted weekly by Kristi over at The Story Siren. It's purpose is to interact with other book bloggers, and to show off the books you got during the week! Hooray! This week, I got two books from a little downtown bookstore called The Book Barn. The books I got? Here they are:

Reckless by Cornelia Funke.
I've already read this one and loved it, but it was a library copy. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, so I was super excited when I saw it at the book store. Also, isn't the cover super cool?
My Review. Goodreads




The second book I got was Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst. I just finished this one, actually, and my review should be coming soon. Goodreads.




Well that's all for my IMM post. What about you? What did you get in your mailboxes? Leave me links and I'll check it out! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with these books, but they look really good. I hope you like :)

    Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought Reckless this week but decided not too. I haven't read many reviews on it yet. Hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for stopping by! I actually read Reckless a while ago. The link to my review is under my review tab if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!