10.14.2011

The Book Blogger Hop

Happy Friday everyone! You know what Friday means, right? The Book Blogger Hop! This is a weekly event hosted every Friday by Jen over at Crazy For Books.com. It's a way for book bloggers to get together and interact with each other. Here is the link to this week's post. Every week brings a new prompt or question to answer. This week's question is:
“What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?”

My Answer: Hmmm, this is tough one. Maybe The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong? Haha I read that for the first time a few years ago. I stayed up really late reading it and I finished it around two or three in the morning. It took me a while to get to sleep after that. I kept thinking I was hearing noises in the house. I guess ghosts and zombies can do that to you.

So what about all of you? Have you ever read something that wouldn't let you sleep? Let me know in the comments, and leave links to your post! Thanks for reading!


12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've never read that one of Kelley Armstrong's, but it sounds interesting! I may have to check it out...even if I am a wuss about scary books. ;) Thank you for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a zombie or ghost book yet. I really want to and this book sounds pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I think that's what would happen to me too! I know thats what happens when I watch scary movies, lol. Good answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! This one was a pretty good one :) I reviewed it here a while ago... check my review tab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read that one. It sounds nice and spooky though :) My hop is here, if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that book! The series as well. Kelley Armstrong is such a great author. :) Thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments! I really like her books too. Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fall background and header on your site.

    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is actually a really good pick, I totally forgot about it. But it is a little creepy if you're not use to ghost fiction or are a total whimp like myself!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!