10.08.2011

Book Blogger Hop!

Well I haven't done this for a long time, but I figured it was time to start up again. So here we go: The Book Blogger Hop! This is a weekly event hosted by Jen over at Crazy For Books. Every week it comes with a question or a prompt to answer. Here is the link to this week's hop, and here is this week's prompt:

“It’s time to spread some love beyond the borders of the Book Blogger Hop! This week, we aren’t answering a question. We are spotlighting our fellow bloggers. Find your favorite(s) author interview(s), guest post(s), book review(s), or bookish article(s) that ANOTHER BOOK BLOGGER featured on their site recently and tell us why you love it/them! As an additional challenge, find your favorite one of EACH of the categories above and spotlight all 4 (interview, guest post, review, article).”

This is a good one. Here's the posts I picked:
  • My favorite author interview was at The Last Word with Beth Revis. It was funny, and it's what got me to read Across the Universe, which I loved. This wasn't actually a recent post, but I like it anyway.
  • My favorite bookish article was posted yesterday actually over at Reading the Best of the Best. Why? Because that's how I found out about the newly released cover of Bitterblue!
  • My favorite book review was over at The Bookworm Is Here! The book was My Fair Godmother. The reason? Well it was awesome. Lulu always puts a lot of cool things in her interviews. This one has a book trailer and an excerpt. This one isn't all that recent either, but the recent ones are awesome too!
Well that's all I have for this post! Leave the link to your post in the comments and I'll check it out! Thanks for reading!





8 comments:

  1. I loved your blog, it's so cute the background.
    New follower!

    Psique @ Book Travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lists for the BBH. =) I'll have to go check them out. And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Love the fall theme.

    Elizabeth

    Stop by if you like at:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Heading over to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!