9.11.2011

Book Review: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater


then.
When Sam met Grace, he was a wolf and she was a girl. Eventually he found a way to become a boy, and their love moved from a curious distance to the intense closeness of shared lives.

now.
That should have been the end of their story. But Grace was not meant to stay human. Now she is the wolf. And the wolves of Mercy Falls are about to be killed in one final, spectacular hunt.

forever.
Sam would do anything for Grace. But can one boy and one love rally change a hostile, predatory world? The past, the present, and the future are about to collide in one pure moment -- a moment of death or life, farewell or forever.

My Review: Forever was spectacular. It was the perfect end to a great trilogy. It left me breathless.

Lots of strange stuff is happening in Mercy Falls. Unfortunately, Sam is left to deal with it all. Poor Sam. All the tensions that have been building in the first two books come to a peak, and everything boils over. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I was surprised quite a few times  by some of the things that happened.

Sam and Grace are still in love, still searching for the cure. They grow closer and closer throughout the book and do anything to stay together. Isabel and Cole. Ha. I really loved how that turned out. Both characters change drastically in Forever and have major effects on the outcome of the story.

I really loved the way the book ended. I gives you room to think, and those are the best kinds of endings.


 
So I thought I'd tack a few things on the end of this review, like the book trailer (which is brilliant), and Maggie's websites (also brilliant).


Website:  http://www.maggiestiefvater.com
Blog:  http://m-stiefvater.livejournal.com/

Thanks for reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed it and that it wrapped up nicely! You can tell it's a good series when the last book surprises you with awesomeness :) Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lulu, thanks for commenting :) Maggie always does a good job wrapping up her books. Thats one reason I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!