8.26.2011

School. The End.

Holy cow. I haven't posted for a month. That's crazy! Lot's of stuff has happened in a month. I'll make a list. Don't you just love lists?

1. I went to a Maggie Stiefvater book signing in Kansas City, MO. That's Maggie on the left and me in need of a haircut on the right.

2. I found out that here in Kansas I have to wait another year to get my driver's licence because my permit is out of state. Back to Texas in November!

3. I registered for my junior year in high school. It took forever and it was stupid.

5. They told me I couldn't take A.P. Chemistry so I signed up for Anatomy instead. Ugh.

6. I turned 16.

7. I lost something important and found out I can't replace it until September 14th, and that there is a definite possibility I'll have to wait longer.

8. I started school and got loaded with homework.

9. I went to a Red Sox game in Kansas City. Red Sox lost.

10. I drowned in homework.

So basically, I have lots of homework. I actually got a break this weekend, so I'm using my break to post this. Just in case you were wondering.

*I didn't forget about the Shiver giveaway!* I promise! The winner will be picked tomorrow! So check your inboxes and my blog to see if you won! If you didn't enter your email address, you won't be selected. Sorry about that, but that's how I let you know if you won. Also, I got around to finishing Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, so a review will be posted in the next couple of days.

So check back tomorrow for the winner of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater! Thanks for reading and bearing with my sporadic posting schedule!

4 comments:

  1. My goodness...how did I miss that Maggie Stiefvater was in MO? :-( Sad day for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll start posting about my favorite authors' tour dates. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a lot of things going on! Cool pic with you and Maggie! New follower!

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed I do! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!