6.07.2011

Heads Up...

Alright, so I am moving next week. To Kansas. Sounds super, doesn't it? Anyway, while I am in the process of moving, I won't have any internet. No internet = no new posts. Right after I get to Kansas, I am going on vacation. I'm going camping. No internet while I'm camping, either. I'm going to try and post at least once a week, twice if I can manage, but I won't make any promises.

In other news, I played golf with a little eight-year-old today. She kicked my butt. Her twelve-year-old friend also kicked my butt. Isn't that lovely? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, especially since I had to get up at six to play with them.

That's all I got for now. Look for a review of City of Fallen Angels tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!