5.10.2011

Well That Was Fun.

So. I started Driver's Ed. last week. Fun stuff, am I right? I got my permit on Friday, which was a long and bothersome process, and I drove with the instructor on Saturday. That was mildly funny. Turns out I take my right turns too fast, but I do my left turns perfectly. Huh. In the actual class I have to sit through every week-night from 6:30-8:30, things aren't so interesting. The jokes are dumb. So are the movies. You know what gets me through this two-hour period of bad jokes and movies? These delicious mandarin oranges I found at the grocery store. They're called Cuties and they are the yummiest things in the entire world! 
I mean, just look at them! They scream, "Eat me, eat me!" I probably ate somewhere around twenty of them in the last two days alone. Hehe, I'm addicted. My point? Don't have one. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a lot of luck with your Driver's Ed.

    I'm a new GFC follower btw ;)
    Kind regards,
    Majanka
    I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!