5.16.2011

Oh My.

Lots going on for Amanda right now. Driver's ed, school, finals, golf, and moving. Good news though; Driver's ed and school are almost over! Yes! An update on driver's ed: I got my permit :D. Everybody hide! Stay off the roads! Hahaha just kidding. I'm not that bad.

Anyway, school is winding down which means final exams and final projects. Ugh. Let me say that again. Ugh. I think creative writing/literary magazine is the biggest 'ugh' of all. We split into groups in that class and each group has to produce an mini-magazine to include short stories, poems, essays, and original artwork. Lots of work there. So far I've submitted one of each to our 'editor.' One of my stories made it in (The Wolf, I have the short version posted), and one of my essays (The Dark Side, also posted). One of my co-written poems is being considered (Ode to Fantasy) and I drew a picture to go with my short story. It actually looks pretty cool. I might post it. My friend Mia and I have been charged to help with the layout. Layout takes a lot of time. I would know because I did Yearbook in middle school (that year's was pretty dang cool. Just sayin'). The work isn't actually hard or anything, I just don't want to do it. I'm sure there are people who understand that ;).

As for golf (if anyone cares), I have been entered into a three-day tournament in June. I just got new shoes of the golf variety for that special occasion, as well as some shirts and a pair of shorts. I'm actually pretty exctited, but I have a lot of work to do before I'm ready. I've been slacking off lately, since golf season at the high school ended. Hehe.

So there's my little rant on unimportant things. I hope you enjoyed it.

P.S. I posted the link to a poll on my right sidebar. Its the top little icon. If you click on the picture it will take you there. It's not very long, and you would be my best friend forever if you took the poll. If you don't care to be my best friend forever, you can have a pretend cookie instead. I hear those are delicious. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your golf tourney! I think that's pretty neat. I didn't get into golf until a couple years ago, after college, so I still have a lot to learn. :)

    KH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Have fun with golf!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!