5.30.2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we get to post about the books we receive each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests, and libraries.

This week I got one book, one I've been waiting for for a long time now. Any guesses? Alright, I'll tell you. The Warlock by Michael Scott! It just came out this month. This is what it looks like: 

I can't wait to read it! So, what did all of you get in your mailboxes this week? Leave me a comment and/or a link to your post! Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. I find that for myself when I have waited a long time for a book and finally get it, it makes the book so much better! I hope you enjoy it and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lulu! Thanks for commenting! I'm pretty excited to start reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard anything about this, but I have to say the cover makes it look really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this series :) thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week! My husband loves these books. I want to start the series.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want it I want it!! lol. I literally, just finished reading the Magician. I'm waiting on The Sorceress to come in the mail and then this ones next! :) Can't wait to read it.

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you all enjoy these books!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!