5.24.2011

Graphic Novels

Hey everyone! So I was thinking about graphic novels. Hence the title "Graphic Novels." Anyway, I was wondering, have any of you read any graphic novels? I my self have read on series. (Some of you may already know what it is, not because I've said anything about graphic novels, but because of my little icon. Ten points if that last sentence applies to you!) The series I am referring to is The Bone Series of course. I happen to think that they are amazing. I mean, look at them:
I love them. They're amazing. And adorable. And exciting. And praiseworthy. Moving on. I was wondering, have any of you read these graphic novels? If yes, what did you like/dislike about them? Also, I wanted to know if you've read any other awesome graphic novels because I am totally open to trying them out. Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!