5.02.2011

Giant Forever Contest!!!!

Hey everyone! You have a chance to read Maggie Stiefvater's new book Forever early! Here is the link to Goodreads if you don't know about this book. I've reviewed the first two books in the series if you're interested in looking at those.  So Maggie is pretty awesome. Well duh. She writes books. But she's also awesome because she writes music for those books and turns them into trailers. Here is the trailer for Forever:


 


Isn't it beautiful? You can buy the song here. Anyway, if you aren't up to entering the contest, but you'd love a signed copy of Forever, you can order one here! 

That's all for now! I can't wait to read Forever! Thanks for Reading! (I love exclamation points!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!