5.20.2011

Book Blogger Hop!

Its Friday and that means it's the Book Blogger Hop! The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books.com. It is a time for bloggers to get together and stuff :D Almost every Friday, there is a linky list that you can enter your blog in and check out everyone else's. The Hop also comes with a question. This week's question comes from Ivan who blogs at Ivan Bookworm: 
"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

My answer:  I love this question! My answer would be without a doubt Harry Potter! And where? Hogwarts of course!
What about all of you? Leave your answer in the comments and/or the link to your post and I'll check it out! Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. I agree, the Harry Potter world would be a great place to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve seen a lot of great picks and gathered some fresh titles to add to my ever-growing TBR list. My answer will probably stun most people because the world I picked is a place most people would be scared to death of and try to escape from. Me? I want in.

    Hop on over to my blog and be prepared for the unexpected – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hogwarts seems to be a common answer, and why not? Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hogwarts is definitely popular, but for good reason. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog -- and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Hogwarts would be a wonderful place to visit and so many bloggers seem to agree.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still hate to admit that I have never read the Harry Potter series! I am going to work on that sometime soon. Thanks for visiting me at Hands and Home, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for stopping by!

    Bonnie I hope you like Harry Potter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!