4.24.2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we get to post about the books we receive each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests, and libraries.

This week I got four books again. The first book was Brain Jack by Brian Falkner. I got it from my school's library. This is what it looks like:

The next book I got (also from my school's library) was Firelight by Sophie Jones. It looks like this:










The next two I got were from Random Buzzers.com. They were A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray and Flip by Martyn Bedford. Here they are:


I already read Brain Jack and Firelight and I'll read the other two after I finish City of Fallen Angels. Tomorrow a review of Firelight will be up. Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Fab reads! I really want to read Firelight and I loved Libba Bray's books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I really liked Firelight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got Firelight. Loved it. Hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading your review on Firelight. Its been on my radar for awhile, just not sure if its my type of book or not. Sitting on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My review of Firelight is up now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad this post popped up on my search! Always looking for new reads and after reading the blurb on Firelight, I had to put it on hold at my local library. Enjoyed both Brain Jack and Great and Terrible Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I loved Brain Jack, and I hope you like Firelight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo A Great & Terrible Beauty is on my TBR pile; checked it out from the library but it looks like I will have to renew...I may have gotten a little side tracked :)

    ★Leila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Leila :) I know what you mean. I checked out Lemonade Mouth from my libarary a while ago but I still haven't finished it. Too many things going on!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!