4.16.2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we get to post about the books we receive each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests, and libraries. This is my first time participating, so lets see how it goes.


So this last week I went to my school's library. It's like library week or something because they were giving away free books. You wanna know what free book I got? Of course you do, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. The free book I got was... drum roll please... Elephant Run by Roland Smith! This is what it looks like:

After I got my free book, I checked out two more. The titles might be familiar to you: The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff and Matched by Allie Condie. This is what they look like:


I got one more book on Saturday, one I've been waiting to read for quite a while. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare is what it's called. This is what it looks like:



I'm super excited to read all of these books! Even more so, I'm excited to hear if any of you got anything in your mailboxes this week! Let me know in the comments, and if you have your own In My Mailbox post, leave a link so I can read it! Thanks for reading!


7 comments:

  1. Wow great first mailbox!! All of them look amazing! I can't wait to hear what you think of Matched!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I can't wait to read Matched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. School libraries ROCK, don't they? :) I've heard lots about the Replacement, but have yet to check it out. Let us know how you like your books!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! They do! And I'll totally let you know how the Replacement is.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Great mailbox. You got some really great books. I really have to get the Replacement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matched and CoFA were great reads and hope'll enjoy them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I hope I like them too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!