4.11.2011

Book Blogger Hop: The Non-Weekend Edition

Book Blogger HopThe Book Blogger Hop is a weekely meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com and is a way for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!

 
This week's question comes from Aislynn who reviews at Knit, Purl, Stitch...Read and Cook!
 "Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?"

My answer: Writing. It's a guilty pleasure because when I'm writing, I'm usually supposed to be doing something else, like dishes or homework. Hehe. So how about all of you? What are your guilty pleasures? Share your answers and your links in the comments and enjoy The Hop!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oh me too!! I get lost in writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, hopping through the hop. New follower, for sure of your awesome and cutetastic blog! :)

    I totally love to write original fiction and fanfiction, though I haven't done much of that lately. And it would definitely be a guilty pleasure of mine. As would tv on dvd and other things. Heh.

    Maybe check my blog out if you get a chance. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! That means a lot! DVDs are definitely another guilty pleasure of mine. I'm heading to your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!