3.22.2011

Ten Things That Bug Me

So this is just a random post. If you don't care for those, then feel free to ignore this post.

I am feeling rather iritable today, so I am going to share with you ten things that really bug me in no particular order.

1. When the people at the drive through window are rude. I was at Dairy Queen today with my mom. She ordered my chicken strips and then the lady says "Pull forward to the window." My mom gives me a confused look and says "Uh, I wasn't done ordering." The lady got annoyed with that. But anyway, next time you're going through the drive through and someone is rude to you, think of me. ;)


2. When people give my books back in worse condition than they were when I lent them out. This doesn't just bug me, this infuriates me. Harry Potter is my favorite series in the entire world. I don't lend my coppies of them out very often. One girl wanted to borrow number four. I had heard that she was a reader not unlike myself, so that lead me to asume that she would take care of my book. I let her have it. She gave it back almost three months later with the front cover torn off and the back one hanging off and didn't say a thing. I put that thing in the office where I wouldn't have to look at it ever again. I think I actually cried when she gave it back. I have yet to purchase another copy, but I hope that I will be able to soon. The empty space on my shelf also bugs me.


3. When authors take five years to write the sequal to their book, especially when the first one has a cliff hanger. I won't name names here, but I've been waiting for the fourth one for almost four years. Wouldn't that bug you too?

4. When my brothers/sister come in my room and take my things/books withough asking first. When I come in my room and see that something is missing, my first reaction is to find out where it is. That can include yelling and shouting, depending on the nature of the missing thing. I shout about my books. I'm a nerd, aren't I?

5. When people try to play my guitar. Unless you can actually play, don't touch my guitar.

6. When my guitar tuner is not working right. This is why I tune it by ear. I hate my tuner. It's a cheap peice of junk.


7. When people cancel plans last second. Couldn't you have told me before I bought those tickets?

8. When I have Spanish homework. Enough said.

9. When someone eats all the icecream and puts the emtpy carton back in the freezer. It's like I get my hopes up for nothing. Why would someone do that?

10. When I don't have anything to blog about and I have to do something random. I haven't been able to read The Iron Daughter yet. Sorry. I have read it before, I just don't remember it very well. I'll be able to get on that tomorrow, probably. Maybe. We are reading a novel for English class, and there is a quiz tomorrow over chapters 1-10. I'm on chapter 3. Heheh.

Well I hope you enjoyed that somewhat ;). Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Number 3 bugs me too. In a perfect world, all the books in a series would be written before being published. For example, what are you doing Christopher Paolini?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that's the one I wasn't naming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to make a comment on your DQ incident. Many years ago when my children where still young, my husband had a big issue with the service at Dairy Queen. He was so angry with our poor service at the drive through, them messing up our orders (two different times), etc he demanded to speak with the manager.

    Well he poured his heart out to the manager and the guy didn't even seem to care. Not even a little. So he vowed to NEVER EVER return to eat and the fast food joint for as long as he lived.

    Ya know what....??? Its been over 15 years and he hasn't broken his promise. He will not eat at a DQ and probably never will.


    #9.) Totally agreed!!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!

    Hey I didn't know you played guitar. I have an electric guitar and take biweekly lessons. (Fender Stratocaster)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by!

    I never had a problem with the DQs in Utah, but here in Texas they all have bad service. 15 years is a long time to keep a promise ;) Good for him!

    I'm learning how to play guitar. I just got mine for Christmas. I'm teaching myself right now (yay for the internet!) but I'm still looking for a teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!