3.02.2011

Just A Reminder...

Monday is the last day to enter to win a copy of Dash and Lily's Book of Dares! You will find the link to the entry form conveniently located on the top of my right sidebar. Just over there ------>. Don't forget to enter! I'll post the name of the winner at 7 pm my time. I'll also send an email so keep you eyes on your inbox on Monday! If you don't reply within 24 hours, I'll pick someone else.

So what with TAKS testing and a million essays for English class, I haven't gotten around to writing a review of The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Things seem to be winding down so you can expect to see that on Friday, along with The Book Blogger Hop.

That's all I got. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. hi! thanks for the giveaway, just hoppin by! new follower!! love the blog! found it on the YA book blog directory! =] follow me too?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I'll check your blog out :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!